Домой > Продукты > coffins > High quality factory price pau.....
Обзор категории
Павлония Щиты доска(49)
Павлония палец совместной коллегии(18)
Paulownia ящик стороны и спины(5)
Стеновая панель Павлония(3)
Павлония половая доска(15)
Павлония доска(51)
Панель Тополь(15)
coffins(23)
paulownia wood(2)
Cedar Fence(1)
saturating paper(1)
Сноуборд сердечник(14)
Фанера(8)
Связаться с нами
Телефон: + 86-530-6208019
Мобильный телефон: + 86-15269057636
Факс: + 86-530-6208016
Email:anny@sanxinwood.comСвязаться с предприятием
product
High quality factory price paulownia funeral wooden coffin, solid wood casket for saleHigh quality factory price paulownia funeral wooden coffin, solid wood casket for saleHigh quality factory price paulownia funeral wooden coffin, solid wood casket for saleHigh quality factory price paulownia funeral wooden coffin, solid wood casket for sale

High quality factory price paulownia funeral wooden coffin, solid wood casket for sale

  • Place of Origin:Shandong, China
  • Material:Wooden, paulownia or according to your request
  • Style:European style
  • Application:Adult
  • Carvings:Yes
  • Dimension:1950 X 650 X H310mm

High quality factory price paulownia funeral wooden coffin, solid wood casket for sale

Place of Origin:Shandong, China
Material:Wooden, paulownia or according to your request
Style:European style
Application:Adult
Carvings:Yes
Dimension:1950 X 650 X H310mm

WOODEN COFFIN INFO

StyleEuropean style

Material:Paulownia, oak pine , Chinese toOn mdf,frake

Moisture8%-12%

Painting timetwo bases and two faces

With Accessories

PackgePlastic paper and Styrofoam inside and very strong carton outside

Standard size1900x620x420mm outsider thickness: 25-30mm


Delivery time15 days after receive L/C or T/T(30% deposit, the remaining 70% paid as copy of B/L ).

Dongming Sanxin Wood Industry Co., Ltd

Телефон:+86-15269057636

Контактное лицо:Anny Го

Вышлите ваш заказ прямо на нас
показать код на курсором в поле ввода
( 0 / 3000 )